The Godfather

"2 Sabrina and Samantha Stay Cool" Seriously godfather you are TOO COOL, not us.  
We are very excited about Uncle D being exposed to a variety of musical talent these days.  I told Kim this and that if Pharrell shows up - I AM THERE.

So, why you ask are there no pics of the peeps?  I totally forgot to take them.  I got there and started to change their diapers and was soooo mesmerized that I had a digital blackout and never took any photos.  I made Kim switch me babies mid cuddle - they are soooo cute.  They come home manana!!!! ( for pictures see previous pages)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey Jennifer: Thanks for the comments and bid on my blog. And I can't believe Kim had TWINS!!! I admire ANYONE who carries more than one baby in utero, one is cramped and uncomfortable enough!

Are you in AZ? With all the horses I would guess Lehi??
WOW you are good. Lehi it is. We had a good talk about you yesterday. Kim was remembering student council and some of the peeps you guys knew. Her babies came home yesterday. Love your blog! I told Kim anyone who quoted Better Off Dead was awesome!!!!

Popular Posts