Yenta



This is your dad's super sexy face.  EWWWEE MOM GROSS.  I know, but children this is what look he used to hook me in.  Hahahahah actually this picture makes me giggle like a young baseball player.  


Your father fancies himself a Yenta.  Seriously.  So he is trying to fix his friend Ben up and starts searching the customer lists of Babbitt Motor Werks facebook account.  Yep, that happened.  So he has these 2 ladies in mind and starts searching for them.  All of the sudden I hear laughing.  Laughing like he does when he bombs the bathroom.  You know the one I mean.  The one where he is all, "I just destroyed that place."  Damn that is nasty. 


Back to the laughing.  So he is like


Dad "Guess what?  The 2 girls I wanted to fix up are engaged."


Me/voice of reason, "Oh that's too bad."


Dad, "TO EACH OTHER."


What what?  Seriously.  Turns out your dad has no gaydar.

Comments

Popular Posts