The Life of Pai


You are hilarious lover.  You say things that make me pee my pants on a reg basis.  If you don't remember when you are old - you liked to take your own pic a LOT.  You DID NOT enjoy getting your photo taken with Tu' Madre.  Bummer, cause I'm hot.  You will regret this someday, but for now I will attribute it to your youngishness.



You told me that I should remember this as "The era where it was not cool to take a selfie with your mother.  I want you to know that you don't embarrass me though Mom."  

That's good to know.



I would like to usher in a new era though.  Maybe the era of hats all the time.  You can pull off a hat like no other.  This was the day we drove with the top down, sang, and ate at Antonella's baby shower.  It was a great day.



This was right after you told your dad you had a boyfriend. 

Hahahaha, just kidding.  



This is you pretending to be a fly that is attracted to an sloth.  You are getting the sloths attention by being, "sexy".



Comments

Popular Posts