Lady Scouts



The first day of Little Lady Scouts is upon us.  How did she do?  She loved it.  Besides selling cookies she wants to go camping.

2 days after the meeting I get a message from her teacher

"The kids got in trouble in music class today and lost recess time.  5 of the kids were crying.  Ava raised her hand and told me she wasn't crying because her mom told her puppies die when you cry"

Badass little A.

Unfortunately it is a wee bit off.  I said, "puppies die when you lie"  Anyways while asking you about getting in trouble you said the following:

"I was talkative not chatty.  I may have a problem.  I'm working on it though so we shouldn't have gotten in trouble.  Why are there Brownies and Daisys in Lady Scouts?  I bothers me and makes no sense"

Well there you have it.  I seriously bet you were discussing this Lady Scout problem with your fellow music students when you got in trouble.


Comments

Popular Posts