The Captain Blames me

Sooooo the Captain ran the RV into a neighbors mailbox last week. This is the neighbor that had him arrested for the dog trespassing. Needless to say - we don't talk much. So he fixed the mailbox and set it right again, informed me that he would let them know what happened, and was on his way again.
Tonight five of us squeezed into the small car (gas -yuck!!) and the Captain proceeds to tell me that he let the neighbor know what happened.
"Good, did they want you to replace it?"
"Well, Jen I should let you know that I told them that you ran it over, due to the fact, that you are not a very good driver."
Once I stopped laughing I had to remind him -------who has NO tickets (ME) and he who gets one to two a year (HIM - last week even).
I guess we are even since he had to take the fall for the dog. (fingerprinted - had to hire a lawyer to represent him - dog trespassing case)

Comments

Popular Posts