SIck Days

Yes, that is some of the puke on your face.  You've been fighting something for a couple of weeks.  Yesterday you woke up with a fever.  When you came in the front room to veg on my lap (FOR FOUR HOURS)  you said,


A "I am so tired."


Mom, "Well go back to bed."


A, " I can't.  I keep having nightmares.  Then I wake up.  Then I can't remember the nightmares."


Mom, "That stinks.  Oh honey you are hot.  You are running a fever."


A, "What does that mean."


Mom, "There are some bad bugs in your body.  Your body is making the good bugs to eat the bad ones. Cool huh.  During that time you run a fever and feel kind of uncomfortable."


A, "I KNOW WHY I'M HAVING THE NIGHTMARES.  I HAVE THE FEVER.   THE FEVER MAKES THE NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW."

Comments

Popular Posts