Daniel SON

The morning ride to work today was Uncle Danny and myself.  It was interesting that he was telling me about an employee at the Tempe shop whom he has never actually met. 

Danny, "I really really like Mike.  I think he is nice and a really good tech.  Is the guy that is going to start on Wednesday really big like I've heard?"

Momager, "I don't know I have never actually met him.  He did a working interview at the Tempe shop and they said he had a great personality and was very professional."

Danny, "Yea, he is really loveable...................................................Long pause........................................................Maybe he is just to loveable.  It is okay.  I will teach him the ropes.  If I have to I will stomp on him."

WTF.  Did I mention that Danny has never ever ever met either of these people?

Comments

Popular Posts