Wizzarding

So yesterday you came home, Ava, and had the following conversation with me.  Please keep in mind that you say EVERYTHING like it is unbelievable and also the most important information I may ever hear.

A: "Mom.  I had a writing assignment today at school and I had to write if Thing 1 and Thing 2 came to my house what I would do.  I wrote that if they came to my house I would train them to be dogs."

Mowesome."That is so cool.  I bet they would love being dogs."

A: "I told Zoe and she liked it and then I told Angelee and she didn't think it was funny.  AND SHÉ'S a WORD WIZZARD!!!!!"

Mowesome: "Huh?"

A: "and then I told my opposite Blake and he said it was funny.  He just needs three more words to be a word wizzard.  The rest of the word wizzards also thought it was funny."

Mowesome. "First of all why does it matter what a word wizzard thinks? Second, why do you say "your opposite"?"

A: "Well, he is a boy and I am a girl.  Remember how I am 6?  Well...........He is 5.  Also, even though he is 5 he is SOOOO MUCH BIGGER THAN ME."

Mowesome: "Would you like to study and become a word wizzard?"

A: "I'll give that some thought."

Please remember in kindergarten you are given 140 words to memorize.  I have made you flash cards and you refuse to study them.  On the one hand I enjoy that you aren't manipulated or guilted into wanting to be "part of the group" on the other hand you are being a bit lazy.  Just sayin.

Comments

Popular Posts