Our Trip 2011

We left March 11th for Miami. Your dad actually slept on the plane. SERIOUSLY. Check out his relaxed Castro face.
We arrived in Florida and went to our hotel. It smelled like cigarettes. I abhor that smell; on the other hand I own Phillip Morris stock and am happy that someone is supporting my family.
Shandon Ray picked us up for some Thai food on the beach. We had such a lovely time and it was so nice to see Randon Shay again.


The next day we boarded our ship and set sail for Cozumel. Since I have SOOOOO many pictures I am going to select a few to describe our fab time. Below is your Captain and I eating and enjoying ourselves after swimming with some StingRays.


The ocean in Cozumel is intensely blue. I enjoy it and could have stayed here for a very long time.


Comments

Popular Posts