Harrison Ford is going to make an appearance in Alyssa's dreams in the near future



We went to grab Eva the other day from Auntie Kimmy.  Where did we go?  WE WENT TO THE MALL.  Lovers,  google (or whatever futuristic search thing you have to figure things out) How I met Your Mother.  Robin Sparkles sang herself a song about Going to the Mall and we all double dig it around here.  It is muy muy enjoyable.  

We met them at H and M and then moved on over to Forever 21.  I spot the Star Wars shirts.  Then Alyssa reminds us that she has NEVER SEEN STAR WARS.  Take a deep breath.  I know.  I know.  Stranger things have happened.  No?  Okay maybe not, but let's embrace it and slowly introduce her to movies that will change her life.  I say we start with the OG and then maybe throw in a little Indiana Jones; because Dios mio she has not viewed that either.  She may be a little late to the show (heheheee pun) but I still think that the magic will float into her heart muscle like the wind and imbed the joy that is Harrison Ford a la 70's y 80's.  It may help that you two having matching Storm Troopers shirts that have a lipstick kiss mark on them.  Ooh lala they are so nerdy cool I can't get enough of them.  

You and Alyssa are the cutest pre-teen / almost teens that I have ever laid me ojos on.  On a side note, Pahina, you look straight out of Back to The Future in that jacket.  You know how to weasel your way into my heart of stone.  That is correct, a goood 80's movie outfit or dialogue.   You guys have been having many a discussion as of late about who dad and my favorite is.  Ava is pretty damn sure that she is both of our favorites and ya'all are shut out of the competition.  Tis kinda funny how she won't even entertain the discussion; because it was over before it began.  Hahaha.  Ava, you were a bit stubborn when you were 5 lover.  When I say a bit I mean a lot.

I'm glad my post about introducing Alyssa to Happiness via Star Wars and Indiana Jones morphed into this.  Honestly, I can not wait to stare at her face whilst she gazes into Harrison's man eyes.   





Comments

Popular Posts