Slight Change of Name

Dear Captain:

While you have been gone I have been out. It has been lovely. Number 4 and I went on adventures at thrift stores. We de-germed when arriving home and must say we are happy with our finds.

Speaking of finds. I found you a slight name change. I found it in my large brain.

Get ready for it...................


DON El' Cap I tan

Like the ring. I am totally digging the Formal Spanish. Since you do like to speak Mexican I thought you might like it.

I have gone ahead and named a few others as well.

Bob shall remain Bob. Seriously Bob it is the Best name ever

I think Jason will be named Jay's Son - How funny is that? Same pronunciation, yet spelled like a rappers name. Cute, yet doesn't involve change and therfore will keep him feeling safe. If he feels like haven an attitude he can - cause like it ............hey wait I'm also getting a preacher vibe from it. Nice - Great name

Cory - Number 7----------don't know why -----he just feels like a number

Well DON El' Cap I tan, I hope your trip is fun. I am visiting the wee ones today. Gonna help the breeder take care of um.

I await your arrival. Actually as I stated above, I probably won't be here when you get home. Make sure no one gets the floors dirty!!

With Love

Sweetsweet mama

Comments

Unknown said…
Jennifer: Are you kidding me with the Ingrid Michaelson suggestion? Anyone who like Joshua Radin AND Carla Bruni AND has the Smiths and Morrissey on their blog must love Ingrid.

I also love the Shins, Weezer, Rachael Yamagata, Rhett Miller and Regina Spektor. (and Erasure and the Communards, but I got to keep those on the down low)

Also, LOVE the pee picture. WHY NOT??

Popular Posts