First day of Becoming Cowboys

  Learning from Master Crosby.  She teach them well.  Learning all parts of horse.  
                                                 You will be patient Daniel son.  
(on a side note - Uncle Danny can't get enough of the Karate Kid movies.  Weird.  And I mean Karate Kid I, II, and III.  Yeah I said III.)
The horses love number 4's hair.  Every horse tries to eat her - She does taste a little like candy!
The Gang of wannabe outlaws - I know I have a lot of children, but really these are not all mine.  The McNeiles joined up with our punks.
These two are in LOVE.  How statuesque does the Captain look.  Seriously, this looks like it came out of a Cap'n magazine.  Captain, it's like you took some posen Captain picture taken class..... and aced it!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Another Captain reference: The Muppet Movie. Miss Piggy is trying to seduce the frog and calls him Mon Cap-i-tan. Any more?

Popular Posts