A curious Night of Lights

Everyone was running around the house trying to find their "winter gear".  This crochet hat was the closest thing we had to it.  Number 4 was so excited to GO.  She didn't know where we were going; just that she was going to get out of the lice house. 
 (After being cooped in the house for 8 days we were bored out of our minds.  Number 4 now speaks in animal.  I don't know how to even type the noises she makes.  She has watched so much Dora and Diego this past week that she no longer uses the English language.  We are going to go along with it  - for now - and enjoy baby jaguar, owl, pig, dog, kitty, river dolphin, and horse.  Today started a new facet of the animal in her.  She now hunches and creeps around the house.  Kind of like an ape, but I think she is emulating baby jaguar (he seems to be her favorite)

The Cap and I had our picture taken.  Problem: I look large - and here I thought this jacket was super cute.  Darn.  Also,  I tried out the new bangs, and ........they haven't been tried out since.
This is the CUTEST picture of Number 4 that I have ever seen.  She looks frozen in time.  

Comments

Lisa Langford said…
I love it. You can't look at #4 with out cracking up. She is just so adorable and loveably. But then again, all your kids are adorable. They are just precious.
Allison LeBaron said…
Jen my love, YOU are hysterical. I could read your writing all day long. The coat it cute as are the shaggy bangs, I dig both. Number 4 cracks me up! We can't wait to visit again.

Popular Posts