Dear Children:

As of today you are puke and lice free. Thank you. If you noticed I have been listening to books on ipod for the last 3 weeks and ignoring all of you. This is not due to a lack of love; this is due to the fact that Jennifer had to go away for a little bit.

I am back now and oh how I have missed you. Let's catch up. Don't mind the skin falling off of my hands from the bleach that I have been using on everything. Hold my hand - it is OK.

Don't mind when I randomly shout out
"no make it stop".
Don't look at me like I am crazy. Promise - I am not.

Don't think it is bizzare when I start scratching my head uncontrollably and yell

"no - no -I know you are in there - GET OUT - you are not welcome on my head."

Thank you for not bringing home any new illnesses in the last 10 hours. Happy Holidays - It is good to be home

Love

Mom

Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
What is it about December? Love the season...hate the sickness.

Does this mean you will answer my phone calls again? It is ok to touch the iPhone, sweetie. You are not going to catch anything!
Lisa Langford said…
And so winter begins. I am sorry to hear your children have been sick , yet glad to hear they are better. Just waiting for the cooties in my neck of the woods
Allison LeBaron said…
LOL Oh geez..........lice and puke. Oh my, my, my. That is horrible. At least you have a good sense of humor about it! Now on the more important things....what books have you been listen to?? Haven't been able to start anything since finishing Breaking Dawn...can't get into anything.

Popular Posts