Dogs and their movements

Your dad and I went away for the weekend to the Hyatt Regency at Gainey Ranch. It was lovely. Just outside our patio area was a huge grassy courtyard that was extremely private. As we were eating our yogurt and bagel yesterday morning a lady came out to the grass with a cute little puppy. We both stared dreamily at the puppy thinking, "Wouldn't it be awesome if we had a little dog that was nice?" All of the sudden your dad's neck whips around to have him staring into the bedroom. I was all
ME: "what the what? Did you just get whiplash?"

To which your dad says,
"You know, when I was a little kid in Mexico we were told that if you stared at a dog while it pooped you would go blind or turn to stone. It's automatic I guess; I can't look while they are doing their business."

ME: "How many blind people did you meet as a kid."

DAD: "None, but there were a lot of statues."

Comments

Popular Posts