1. Even though it was a sushi restaurant you all were open to going. (This was mostly after I answered "yes" to there being chopsticks.
2. I ordered Hibachi for everyone and there were no arguments about it
3. #2 and #3 - you guys downed the miso soup. You requested I purchase some additional soup to take home for later.
4. Everyone cleaned their plates.
5. #4 -------------We were in a both that had a small glass barrier at the top to work as a "noise barrier". You turned around mid-dinner and I said, "Ava turn around." and you said, "No, mom I'm watching a show." The ladies sitting in the booth behind us didn't mind being your tv program for the evening.