Rehearsal Dinner

We arrived in Carlsbad Wednesday late afternoon - STARVING. Thankfully Jen and Jicama met us at Argyle Restaurant for a pleasing time. We ordered Lobster Mac n cheese, Goat Cheese salad, pork, steak, desert. I really enjoyed all of it. We shared Vanilla Ice stories and remembered their first time meeting. We did NOT bring up Jason's habit of falling asleep. We could not get Jicama to shut it; he talked for 4 hours. The Captain was super mature and only spoke of grown-up things, like cheese tasting and bran consumption.
After we finished we headed over to.....................................Target of course. I don't know if I can go a day without visiting. If I were in a polygamist relationship it would be with Target. She would totally be the 1st wife. I wouldn't mind taking a backseat to her.

Comments

Popular Posts