THE week in RE PHEW



The week in review:

ALALALALALALA. School is out today and boy are we joyous about it. Summer will be so yummy. You are all enrolled in a few classes each. Tralalalalala I know you are not happy about it, but tralalalala the voices need to be quiet for a bit each day or la madre will lose her marbles.

I will be all, "Where o where did my marbles go, where o where can they be. With my marbles gone I am so forelorn. Where o where - - - -WHAT DID YOU JUST DO???? YOU ARE BANISHED TO THE ROOM AT THE TOP OF THE CASTLE THAT ONE AT THE TOP THAT IS TINY AND LOCKS/BACK SHED - UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. I AM OFF TO COLLECT LEG HAIRS TO CREATE MY NEXT MASTERPIECE. I WILL CALL IT PUBIC-ISH AL LA VEST. PEOPLE WILL WEAR IT WITH PRIDE AND SING WEST SIDE STORY WHILST THEY DO."

I am going to add summer classes to the list of things we are grateful for; also the really fine zester I just got from Crate and Barrel.

This week was chuck full of interesante comments from all of you.


1. AVA

Darling you are so freaking cute. Here is one of our many DEEP convo's:

A: "Mom, ahhhh I have a soul in my mouth."

Mom: "Oh, that is really lovely."

A: "Mom, will our pool be done by tomorrow so Ella can come over?"

Mom: "Why gracious no. Pools take a long time to build."

A: "How long does a house take to build?"

Mom: "It took me 6 months to build ours."

A: "(gasp of breath) I really am toooo tired to be a mom. I've decided I don't want to be one. Can I be a kid instead?"

Mom: "Of course. You can be a kid for a very long time. Also, you don't have to be a mom when you are older."

A: "Oh good. I don't have the energy. What will I be then?"

Mom: "Whatever you want."

A: "NOOOOO, I said what will I be. You are not answering my questions."

Mom: "You will be President and you will support dad and I with your book deals."

A: "Ok."


2. PAIGE

Paige, "Why is hell a bad word?"

Mom: "Because someone said it would be a bad word."

Paige, "If you think about it there are lots of words with hell in them. If someone said "fellow" with an English accent it would sound like they were saying hell all of the time."

Mom: "Your brain is soooo interesting to me!"

You kept using your "English" accent to prove your theory to me.

Comments

Popular Posts