Dr. Jeklina and Miss. Hyda

This morning you got up,  helped unload the dishwasher, gave your dad a couple of hugs, and were in the best of spirits.  That is, until you asked if you could have a piece of candy and my reply of "no" did not satisfy you.  Then you went to


1.  Not getting in the van
2.  Finally getting in the van and crying all the way to school
3.  Refusing to get out of the van to go to school
4.  Letting me know it was my fault because I said "No" to the candy
5.  Making it clear that you probably would never do what I asked again
6.  Sitting in the entryway of our house for 25 minutes
7.  Deciding to go back to school.  (This may have a little something to do with the fact that I said I would carry you into your classroom and duct tape you to your seat.  That is what I call GOOD PARENTEN - said with a twang)
8.  Letting the front desk lady know the reason you were late was because, 
                      "I refused to come to school."
9.  Asking if I could purchase a special water bottle for you from the office. (Hahhahahahahahahahahah)
10.  Giving me a kiss goodbye saying,
                        "I love you.  Have a great day at school Ava.  Bye."

Comments

Popular Posts