Aliens have landed - we have proof

Number 3 started Kindergarten this week.  Remember how the last 5 1/2 years of her life she has never wanted to do anything - go anywhere - unless I was with her.  Remember how she doesn't like anyone and is prone to strangling other children.  Remember how she calls other kids names - hits - bites - says mean and unkind things?
Okay - it all stopped on Saturday.  She went to Sunday school(by herself) She came home and offered to help with dinner, AND she has gone to school (happy) for the last four days. She has made friends - called one of them today after school.  She told us she just taps the kid on the shoulder that she wants to meet. ( Are you kidding me?) 
So, the only conclusion we can arrive at is ...........Aliens have possessed her body.  

Comments

I had the same experience with Kaitlin, except she was just afraid of everyone. She wouldn't leave my side and I just knew I was going to Kindergarten with her. Nope! On the first day she said "Bye Mom!" and has done well ever since.

Popular Posts