Babies and the handicapped

So, The babies are great!  Kim's headaches have gone away! All seems well.   I picked up Uncle Danny this morning.  I was letting him know how old he was - and you know what he said,
"Do the Math Jen"
I said,"Danny I did."
He Said," Jen you suck at math"

That hurts - I mean truly.  So math is not my forte; yet having the mentally handicap point it out stings just a little.  

Anyway - off to take him swimming again.  He still thinks his swim shorts are invisible when they are on;  it is harder getting him to put those shorts on than weening a 2yr old off a bottle.  He just told the woman standing behind us at the grocery store that his head looks like a woman is giving birth to him.  (What does that mean?) It is always fun to go out in public with Danny!!

Comments

Popular Posts