(Throw up noises!!!!) BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING

We start off at the used kids store - trying to aquire shoes on the cheap. Ding - pick up a brand new (like) pair of gangsta shoes for Carter. He LOVES them and yet doesn't look like he is packing heat. Score again two pairs of Abercrombie shorts for him - $8.00 each. I hope that is really good because I don't actually wander into Abercrombie. (the clothes there look like they are made for Little people - or girls who are trying to get pregnant) On a side note - serious chaffing right - shorts that small for a regular size person have got to ride up Yuck.
Off to the mall for first day of school outfits. Okay the older everyone gets the harder this is. And since when did my fashion flare become the opposite of what ALL of my kids like. Really, I pick out a shirt and they walk away - they pick something out and I want to vomit. So, we finally came to the conclusion that they could wear 80s puke, as long as, it is modest. This took 2 hours.
Lastly, Target. Seemingly an easy visit - right - no no no!!! Found the rest of the cheap shoe purchases. And may I say Number 2 has a perfect pair of Geoxx at home, but doesn't care for them. See what I mean about taste. I thought number 2 had some style - I am losing hope. Anyway, I really didn't give in - I gave the "this $20 could feed a child in a 3rd world country for 2 weeks" speech. It worked for 7 minutes. Finished in Target with the binders / folders / crayons / etc... Just getting through the check out line is always a bother!!! but today - after shopping for some crazy amount of time and I turned into the "I have no more patience - so I will just not hear all of the screaming/crying/yelling anymore. I am in a vegetative state - I am a zombie"
I am home now and am hiding in my room. I need my happy place for at least 2 hours before I can communicate with other humans. out later

Comments

Popular Posts