Crap, Crap, Crap

I am not meaning this in the literal sense; rather guess what .......................my dog is 99% pregnant ........CRAP.

I was not prepared to adopt a pregnant dog. She acts like she is starving. I feel sorry for her. I feed her leftover pork sandwiches (yes, I served the other white meat tonight. Why, heck if I know. Saw a recipe and I must say they were AMAZING. tangent, yes. Pork, Yes. What is happening????????)


Pork and Pregnancy in the same day. Anyway, I felt bad for her. You know I have been there Chica and I understand the hunger. Once I ate an entire icecream cake -----NO ONE HELPED ME. This was also accomplished in ONE sitting. When I look into your little eyes that shout,
"Feed me. You understand what I am going through. You, my human mother, feed my pains. I know not what is happening to my wee dog body. MAKE IT STOP."

Okay little Chica with the bambinos on the way. Holy Crap, what if like 10 puppies appear???? I think it time for a lymeric.

Don't worry little Chica
The future is not really bleaka
The babies will come
They will call you mum
You will no longer be weaka

Alternate last line

You will have a little milk leaka
OR
A husband you need seeka
Number 2, you advised us tonight, "Chica is now a part of our family. You can no longer send her away if she is bad. You can only lock her in the kennel or the laundry room."
Gracias Nina

Comments

Popular Posts