A day with my mentally handicapped brother-in-law

So I ventured to the vet yesterday. Now that Danny is with me full-time he goes with me everywhere. The purpose of the trip was to find out more information on Chica. We arrived at 9:30am. There were 2 people waiting with their dogs in the waiting room. One was a cute little Boston Terrier. The other was an American Bull dog. We take a seat. The woman with the American Bull dog is on the phone speaking loudly about her dad dying in January. He was a Mason and their funeral service is this week. As soon as she gets off of the phone Danny says,

"You look like your dog"

(please see picture of similiar dog below)

9:45am

Danny says,

"I think your dog has worms and you do to"

(in my head I am thinking - this is insane. Do they realize he is handicapped? Why is he laughing out of control? )

And FINALLY. Danny turns to the old lady that arrived with her little white terrier 2 minutes previous and says,

"I think you might be deaf."

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Nothing can top this - oh wait the vet telling me my dogs vulva is swollen...........yes that is what I said. There is more. He tells me he can spade my dog and it will kill all of the puppies. And I quote,

" I don't know what your view on life is, but if I spade her the puppies will
just die."

We will not be returning to this place------------EVER!!!

Comments

Popular Posts