Perula

This is my FAVORITE place like Ever!!!!  Whenever I get the chance I try to talk the Captain into taking me HERE.  After we left dad's house we headed on down to Perula.  You may run into 20 people total on this huge stretch of beach.  There are a few people who dock their boats and come in for food.  
Here is the Cap trying to keep up with the kids.  (Nice muscles handsome!!)
I kind of overdose on coconuts.  
See that little head on the front right side of the picture.  That would be number 3 and we had no clue who she was with.  Listen Numero 3, you were crazy excited about the Sea.  Yes, you refused to call it the ocean.  

#2 and #1 getting along so well!!

Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
Damn, Capn'!!! Now work the calves to balance it all out. What are you gonna do with all that hot?

Popular Posts