Dear Me;



Just a reminder to myself


1. You are totally into Ingrid Michaelson - She takes you to your happy place. Nothing can make you impatient (mentally handicapped brother-in-law) when you have Ingrid in your head. You may look a bit crazed because you turn every sentence into a song; but the patience stays strong. Even when you warn Danny not to say anything offensive at church

(in song "lalala Danny, please don't say anything rude or unkind tralala" )

and you find out he told someone that you may be having more children because the Lord decides when I am done breeding and not me - PATIENCE was strong. I tried to explain a vasectomy. He shakes his head and walks away. Even when he told someone in the grocery store line that he was the father of number 4 - patience. (the problem is he kind of thinks he may have fathered one of my children. Does it make me handicapped to pretend that Taye Diggs fathered one of my children?)


2. I am REALLY into big hair. I don't know if I hit my head and my style from 9th grade returned? I am strangely attracted to myself when I have BIG hair. Sometimes it doesn't have to be big - just 70's ish. I purchased some large purple rollers from Target and they are oddly addicting.


3. I went to the Chiro to get checked out for some vitamin science thing. I was advised that I may have to give them a pubic hair sample if they could not get the 1oz they needed from my head. This was totally funny to me. I still can't stop laughing. Sure, get on in there and get your sample. Really, who would want that job. I would be swallowing small amounts of puke on a hourly basis. Yuck - Yuck.


JUST A SIDE NOTE


1. Number 4 you were in a fight with a scorpion. He won. You are really into kissing anything that hurts. Good thing you are so flexible because you were stung on your feet. (see picture below)




Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
All that patience makes you one virtuous woman. And a generous soul as well.

Taye Diggs--I almost forgot about him. Maybe that is why our kids are so close in age. Those were some wild times, baby!

BYW...I am practicing my patience as well about never getting a chance to talk to you uninterrupted for more than 2 minutes and 36 seconds. Schedule me some cousin time, there, lady!

Popular Posts