Fun


We had so much fun this past week with Allie, John and the kids. (this picture is supposed to signify Fun- hello) I must say the best day was at the Childrens Museum of Phoenix. It is in the old Monroe High School and it is ...........Phenonminan -heeheehee. Super cool place. Can't wait to return.
Also, took a bit of time off from company to go on Paige's school field trip to the landfill. I LOVED it. I found it fasinating and alarming. Turns out the dump (I know you dislike the name, but if the shoe.....) was supposed to close in 2003. The new close time is 2021. Way to go in prolonging our trash time with you. But when I asked where we were going to dispose of our waste after 2021 you stated, "We have no clue" I must say that is not so good.
I am off to the chiro today. He is going to take a hair sample, blood sample, and a wee bit of pee. No it is not a DNA test for Number 4s birth father; rather a way to ensure I am taking the proper vitamins. (#4 darling = I only tease, tis the red hair that throws us off a bit. I know we should be used to it by now; but it is still a surprise. Most of the time when I see you it is a shock all over again. Maybe it is my bad memory or maybe I still don't get the whole gene thing----maybe it is both. tada - that is it. I do say this with a wee bit of a leprechaun (I had to spell check that word - whoa) accent.)

Comments

Popular Posts