Air Soft WAR

Top - Riley, Caden, Ryan, Ryan
Bottom - Colton, Joey, #1

#1 had a bunch of boys over for air soft wars yesterday.  (Gee, he looks like he is enjoying himself)  
Remember when I used to be the 

1.  No, You may not even pretend your finger is a gun
2.  Down with the NRA
3.  Need I go on.  1 and 2 kind of say it all.  (crap does the NRA google their name and then send crazies after them for speaken ill of their organization?  Does Mr. Heston get sent out to "teach me" a lesson?  ( Is he even alive still?)  Will he slap me around and be like, " I got rights to these here guns--- Even though it isn't like it was when the Constitution was written and people had to literally kill bears and those insane British folk--I got my rights to bare arms. (please implement his accent from 10 commandments for this monologue)   (okay I know my spelling is poor, but what spelling of bare/bear is it?  One is an animal and the other refers to my mans awesome bum???)

The Captain was hilarious.  I saw him hiding in trees for better aim.  The boys all got tagged by him.  He was very funny.  I didn't take many action pictures because I would have been taken down.  There was no mercy.  Ryan came in at one point with a small circular mark on his cheek.  He said it only hurt for the first minute.  (not a great liar child)  When I asked who got him he said, "Nate".  Oh really?  When the Captain came in I asked him what happened.  He looked at me and said, " Thats the game."  There was no remorse in his voice,  no sympathy.  It was all very boy.  I am not super familiar with boy so I found it a wee bit humorous.  




Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
TOOOoooo funny! I don't know why I am comfortable with swords and light sabers but do not like toy guns. Oh. I remember. Guns are vile. Though even I have amended my standards. No guns that look like guns and will only ever be guns. But the stick or lego thing is ok because at least it took some creativity to make and it will likely be dismantled and turned into something else in an hour or two.

Popular Posts