Antonella's Bridal Shower

(Please read this entire post with the accent of any cast member from Sopranos)

It was Antonella's bridal shower this past weekend.  It was at Superstition Springs Country Club.  Funny that I have lived in this area almost my entire existence and yet didn't even know this place.   I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  The food was so good.  I will say it again.  The food was so good.  More specifically the desert.  All of the Italiano ladies baked every cookie/pastry thingy the day before and brought two GIGANTIC platers full of them.  In addition to the heaven in my mouth cookies there was a cake that was pure happiness in my mouth.  

I cheated on the "unscramble the wedding words" game (iphone -googled unscramble words).  Got caught cheating.  Ate lovely food and enormous amounts of desert.  Won the beautiful flower centerpiece.  Listened in on a lot of Italian and Russian conversations - obviously I didn't understand them, but I pretended I did.  I started speaking with an Italian accent.  Sat next to one of the new anchors in the valley;  she was nice.  We discussed our fav books.  Left totally stuffed and with stains all over my dress.


How awesome is it that this grandma was super confident with her fuzzy silver hair.  I can honestly say I have never seen hair like this before.  It was like silver cotton candy that someone licked and stuck to her bald scalp.  

I am so looking forward to this wedding.  I am going to fancy myself up and take April as my date.  

Comments

Popular Posts