Dedicated to Barney

This morning I was talking the Captain's ear off while #4 was digging through my jewelry drawer. (My jewelry box was destroyed by #3 and now what I do have sits on the bottom of a drawer. Not much of it is still intact. Three girls came into my life and nothing in the drawer belongs to me anymore -they actually tell me this.)

Anyway #4 pulls out a necklace and looks at me and says,

"mom. This is awesome."

I love this little sqeaky voice saying something so beautiful to my ears.........AWESOME. What is funny is that Kim said something was awesome last week and this was Anthonys reply.

Anthony, "mom, you sound just like your friend."

Kim, "What? Who do I sound like?"

Anthony, "you know...........you sound like Aunt Jen."

How great is that? I have LITERALLY (so I met your mother Robin Rocks) spread my awesome word seed around the next generation. I am experimenting next with......


FANCY - BARNACLE (now if you watch How I met your mother you will know the context in which this word was used (Lilys painting) that however, is not my usage. I will be using it in place of AWESOME because Barney is awesome. I may also interject SUIT UP every now and then. Can you tell I love the show? How funny is it that Neil Patrick Harris hosted the Emmys and my 2 yr old shouted BARNEY at the TV?

Comments

Your blog is- wait for it-
AWESOME.
Jen

Popular Posts