The last one is out of the house.

This morning was heavenly. You couldn't get it together last night. You kept asking when you would be able to go to school. This morning you ran around shouting,

"I am going to school. I want to go to school and sit by Bryce."

Ellie, you went in to school late so you were able to be present for the pictures. We ran over to the Campbells to pick up Bryce and Erica. Everyone settled in to their car seats and we were off. No one spoke the entire car ride. Awesome!

The picture below is one of my favorites. I love the looks on your faces. Bryce honey - I know you weren't in the mood for a photo, but pull it together. Ava dear, you were speaking and couldn't stop talking - - even for the picture.

This is where we were able to preview the school before the 1st day. I had never her seen you become so ADD before. You couldn't focus your eyes on one thing for more than 2.3 seconds.

You came home from school today and calmly told me

#4, "I LOVED school today. Bryce and Erica are my best friends. When can I go back?"

Me, "Tomorrow."

#4, "Whyyyyy. I want to go back to school now."

Comments

AllieLeBaron said…
awwwww, so cute!!! Little Miss is growing up!!

Popular Posts