Life today

Yesterday you - #4 - woke up asking when you could go to school. Seriously, how did I get you for a child. It is like you are the most perfect kid EVER. At 8:45am we went to pick up Bryce and Erica. It was quite different than the day before; now NO ONE will shut their yappers. Boy was it funny,

Bryce, "My mom is taking her car to get the mail. Hahahaha that is sooooo funny. What else is she going to do in the car? Does she go to the bathroom in the car? Hahhhaahaha"

#4, (singing) "My moooom is the greatest."

I parked in the tiny cul de sac and walked the 3 of you within 10 feet of the door. Cars started filling up and I ran back to the car to get out of the next persons way. In the midst of traffic I see you start running out screaming. Your face looked like you had just witnessed some indiscretion that may warp you for life. AHHHHHHH. I think to myself, "I knew it. She is normal and is finally missing me and is a bit nervous about going to school."

I run out of the car and I see Erica holding up her hand in the driveway to get my attention. I wish I had a picture of this. Little Miss. 5 yr old is an adult. I may call her Erica the adult from now on.

I run over and sweep you up and you say, "Mom!! The door is locked, I can't get in!!!!!"

Seriously? You are upset because you can't get in to the school? Here I thought "normal" and what I am getting is "perfect child". You didn't miss you favorite person (Yes, Captain it tis I and Not U). You are freaking out because you may not get to go to your most special school. Awesome. I was literally 10 feet from the door and there was another mom and her kid there. Did they really shut the door and not let them in? So, from this point on I will OPEN the door and let my perfect child in.

Since I didn't have my camera on me at the time I thought I would post an old picture showing the extremism on your face.

This picture is perfect if you were playing the role of Oliver, "Please sir, may I have some more?" Or what about a PETA member who just saw the latest Lady Gaga magazine cover. Really Baby Gaga -Meat covering your body? Push the envelope - lentils maybe or jalopenos - Now that would be Craaaazzzy. Jalopenos on your eyes. Wicked. I don't know, the cow is just throwing me into the fetal position where I randomly scream, "Baby Gaga, baby gaga, what happened to you as a child? I wish I could help you. On a side note baby, I really enjoy dancing to your music."



On another note, The relatives returned to Germany and we miss them so much. We had such a blast with them and can't wait to plan a trip to visit them!


Comments

Popular Posts