The New Calling

Dad purchased a bow and arrow set for you the other day and may I say that you are a NATURAL!!! Funny thing is that I didn't take these pictures. I just downloaded my camera and found these. When I inquired about them I found out that you did this all by yourself. How the crap did you figure out the automatic timer on this thing? Granted I've never really tried. All of the tiny pictures and dials just make me want a camera like Ava's that has 2 buttons and nothing else.

The third picture is all misty and dangerous. I am impressed young hunter. I believe you are channeling Gail from the Hunger Games in these pictures. I must say that since I read the books I tend to have fantasies about me channeling Katniss.





Comments

Allison LeBaron said…
LOVE!!!
I did archery at summer camp when I was ten. Best time ever. Been dying to do it again.

Popular Posts