Uncle Danny

So, we just opened up our 3rd location and I have been there working off and on.  Yesterday was just one of those fabulous days!!  The credit card machine arrived.  Danny was in the office eating lunch when I walked in to hook up the machine.  He left and came back 5 min later to inform me that, 


Danny, "Since you don't like watching me pick my nose I left and dug a ton before I came back in here."


Me, "What??? *confused look on my face*"


Danny *watching me whilst I put this lovely uncomplicated credit card machine together* "Wow, Nathan is sure lucky to have you.  He really counts on you.  You do a lot."


I'm assuming that this credit card machine MAY have looked like a rocket ship that I was single handedly putting together.  


Danny, "Nathan puts a lot on your shoulders.  He expects a lot from you.  You have really tiny legs.  I bet that he doesn't even mind."


Me, "Huh"


Danny, "You have bird legs, but I bet Nathan doesn't really mind."

Comments

Popular Posts