Skateland Part 5


I muy enjoy this picture of me a la blurry April.  I believe she, Lauren, Kim, and myself may have - for a brief moment - transported back to 1984 via Skateland strobe lights.


Karl and Jodi seemed to not be able to contain their excitement over hanging out with us seniors.  I am not referring to a "cool" term like when you are a freshman and you get asked out by a senior and you are hot stuff and strutting around like a wild boar that just bounced a bullet off of it's intensely thick hide after some ridiculous "hunter/killer" used their "Killing pass" to have a wee bit of sportage fun.  I refer to senior in the sense of citizen.


I believe this is a glimpse into the mating ritual of Auntie Kimmy and Uncle Diami.  To hot to look at for long periods of time.  Look away wee ones.  Look away



A and E.  Two lovers of the skate.  First of all A is a master skater.  She made it look easy and her tricks are skate magic.  E was a sexy skater.  What what


A and I trying some fancy moves.

Comments

Popular Posts