Hahahaha Boob





Elle,  You did a great job capturing the haboob the other day.  Dirt showers exist and they are awesome.  


I can't thank tu padre enough for the pool cover idea.  Our pool looks so beautiful the next day.  




The funny thing is remember that "bargain" E made with me regarding you, Miss. P going to night Splash?  Remember how I was initiating prayer circles so that you wouldn't be able to go to night Splash?  Well,  I received a phone call from Latrenda where I hear,


"Look to the East before you pay."




"What? "


"Look to the East before you pay."


I like word riddles.  Hmm.  Where is she going with this?  India is in the East.  I don't like Indian food.  Vietnam?  I do enjoy some Thai food.  I don't like burkas.  Hmmm




"Jen.  There is a haboob coming.  Go outside I bet it is at Val Vista right now."


"YESSSSSS No nightsplash.  Prayer circles do work."


Amen

Comments

Popular Posts