Birthday Captain


Dear Captain

This is your birthday Week!! I am writing to wish you the best this year. You are looking so radiant. I mean this. When we met you looked like a pup - now you are a man. Although we don't look 14 anymore; I daresay you don't look over 27. You age so well!! (do you like how I said we. hehe I am a bit of a narcissist)

This is such a big week for you. Getting your braces off and all - good for you! Maybe we can ear cone as a treat!

I hope you have another fabulous year. You are an amazing dad, husband, and businessman. Stay cool!

Your First Wife
Jennifer Jean Wenzel-Babbitt

Comments

Happy Birthday Ol Man

Love
Your ball and Chain
Babbitt said…
sorry but im jjust as cute or cuter! and im nineteen and in my prime of cutness!! thanks for the comments hahahah im going to put new pics up!
MagicSprinkles said…
Happy Birthday...remember, its the quality of your years in life..not the quantity. I think I spelled that wrong. Besides...50 is the new 30...so you are really not that old!
So your 37 which is only 3 years from 40. Holly Crap you are getting old. But I guess that the receding hair gives it away. Have a happy birthday. Take care little buddy....

Popular Posts