Dear Little Ladies

Little ones whom I birthed.  We have a small problem.  Your hair looks.........kinda.............like poop.  Don't get your knickers in a bunch; I am here for you.  As it looks like you can not distinguish between nice hair and poopy hair I can be of assistance.  When I lovingly tell you that you may wish to brush your hair before leaving the house ----Please listen.  You know I am not one for appearances!! But I must say when your hair looks like you haven't bathed in a couple of weeks and that there may be small critters hiding in your manes ------Listen to your Mama.

Love you lots!!! Brush Brush Brush

Mom

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL - hysterical. I wish I could post that in my classroom. Apparently the parents and kids of my whole class also aren't into appearances. :) oi vey

Popular Posts