The Outing

We went out with Miss.  Sue and some of her kids on her new boat today.  It was such a great time.  Turns out the Captain is quite the skier.  He just kept popping up on the board, using one hand, and gliding over the wakes.  It was so much fun to watch.
Then toward the end of the day we put all three of the older kids and Miss. Sue's youngest three kids on this big tube like thing and took them for a ride.  Okay, Number 3 the look on your face was hilarious.  I hope I can post some of the pic of the event later.  It looked like you were sad and happy at the same time.  Possibly crying and laughing at the same time.  Then you would hit a large wake and I could see you screaming- in a good/terrified way.  I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt.  
Good times.  

Comments

Popular Posts