oh, Thank heavens

As you turn 2 this week, little one;  I think back to two years ago.  You were always sooooo cute and cuddly.  Check out the pic;  you had to sleep on my belly/chest EVERY night.  Look at how pale mommy's face is; that is called love.  
You have gotten so big; why today you said de nada to me when I said gracias.  You are extremely fascinated with horses and monkeys.   You potty trained yourself a month ago; sorry if your gigantic brain is moving at such high warp speeds and mommy can't always keep up.  Since I am a genius I can empathize with you.  
You want keys whenever you see them or hear them.  Above all you love Ellie and your baby and bassinet.  
Carter still gets you out of bed every morning.  It is fun to listen on the intercom as you two greet eachother everyday.  Your brother is so amazing with you.  He comes in and talks to you in such a kind little voice asking you if you are ready for the day.  
Have a Great Birthday WEEK!!!

Love Mom

Comments

Allison LeBaron said…
Oh my. I can't believe Ava is turning two. She is no longer our Baby Ava Arizona. :)

I love that you posted the old pic of Ava. Thanks to Nate or whomever for taking that pic! Good stuff.

xo, Allie

Popular Posts