Dear Diary,

It turns out I can really get into a sports game. I was shouting like a lunatic yesterday while watching the Cardinals in the superbowl. My other personality comes out to play and she has sort of a potty mouth. When I was listening to her yell and cuss I thought,
"wow, she really needs to get her language under control - there are
children present."
Unfortunately, when the Steelers got the ball and were about to score I jumped up and down and shouted NOOOO to the point that I wet my pants. The Captain yelled that I go change my pants immediately. No, Captain I needed to finish watching the game. Pee does dry nicely on leather - it is ok.

(Children I gave up bladder control in return for all of you. It's okay you were totally worth it. Just don't get embarressed when I sneeze and pee. )

During half time we watched the Ted Haggard special from HBO (Love Tivo). I've decided to invite Ted Haggard over for dinner. We had a big discussion on not judging Ted. That is what he was doing for years after all. We are going to be a better example to him and show Paster Ted what it means to accept everyone. Again unfortunately, Eric and Nathan disagree with me on the whole Paster Ted dinner idea.

After all of the big fancy football TALK #1 put out last week he never watched the game. The Captain rented Mario Cart for the Wii and it turns out that trumps the Superbowl.

Quite the random day. Thanks to the Clancy Earls for spending some time with us and making some lovely food!

Mom

Comments

Popular Posts