Professional

At times I believe I am a professional at most things.  For instance - photographer.  Even though I own a tiny little cannon camera I will shout out different things while taking pictures.  
(I am sure when you are in therapy as an adult you will bring this up as one of the quirks of thy mother. )



This was one of those days where no matter what I shouted you only did happy.  I was like,
" Give me crazy.  No stop smiling.  I need more drooling.  Please baby work with me."
Back then you did look like a little boy.  Everywhere I went people would ask,
"How old is your son?"
I didn't want to make them feel bad or anything, so I did not correct them.  Instead I would say,
"Oh, he is 1.  Isn't he cute?"

I know that this too will be brought up in therapy.  Honey, it is called being polite.

Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
I was right to snatch that pic off your blog when I had the chance!

Popular Posts