A few more juicy pictures from our trip

Let us all have a moment of silence for the nude beach.






I will pray for all of you on a daily basis in hopes that you will NEVER EVER encounter a "where did my clothes go?" Beach. Tis not pleasant and should not be experienced.

What should be experienced is sunscreen little ones. I know I talk about my love for sunscreen all of the time, but there is a reason. Now I have photographic proof of my rantings.
A la "He Who Must Not Be Named":

What pray tell was he thinking? Was it, "I am going to make a white rainbow on me belly by holding a large, boring book on my lap whilst I lay out in the hot sun?"

Or was it,

"April likes herself some redneck so I will appeal to her feminine senses by marking myself with the sign of "I FORGOTS TO PUT ON MY SUNSCREEN AND TURNED MESELF A SHADE OF HIC.K YEEHAW"

Comments

Anonymous said…
A hick..that READS big and boring books??? Maybe you meant April likes it THICK...and yes she does!

Popular Posts