Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Resort



This picture makes me giggle.  It was like you were foreshadowing your teen face for me.  This is the current look on thy face about 85% of the time.  It is a mix of 
"How.............on earth.........am I related to all of you?"
and 
"I am going to just ignore all of you and pretend this isn't happening."


We had such a fab time at the resort this week.  6 of us in ONE hotel room - priceless.  Everyone got along pretty well for being so lovingly close for 4 days.  There was a bit o farting in each others faces.  Other than the gas in the mouth phase that you are all in it was pretty great.  There was a bunch of swimming, eating, and watching of "The Deadliest Catch".  I googleboxed all of our deadliest catch questions on my ipad and we learned so very much.  They earn $1000 - $3000 per day.  Wow!  Oh wait, 99% accident rate.   Yuck!


Thank you all for the wonderful company.  Dad and I are muy grateful that we were able to spend time with you.

No comments: