The Resort



This picture makes me giggle.  It was like you were foreshadowing your teen face for me.  This is the current look on thy face about 85% of the time.  It is a mix of 
"How.............on earth.........am I related to all of you?"
and 
"I am going to just ignore all of you and pretend this isn't happening."


We had such a fab time at the resort this week.  6 of us in ONE hotel room - priceless.  Everyone got along pretty well for being so lovingly close for 4 days.  There was a bit o farting in each others faces.  Other than the gas in the mouth phase that you are all in it was pretty great.  There was a bunch of swimming, eating, and watching of "The Deadliest Catch".  I googleboxed all of our deadliest catch questions on my ipad and we learned so very much.  They earn $1000 - $3000 per day.  Wow!  Oh wait, 99% accident rate.   Yuck!


Thank you all for the wonderful company.  Dad and I are muy grateful that we were able to spend time with you.

Comments

Popular Posts