5 and interesting

My numerous conversations with you.......A...........and what we talked about when you were 5.




Ava, "I can totally float now because I BELIEVE I can."


You floated liked a badass at this point.  Then you would pop up and say, "I believed I could."  Twas awesome!!




A few short minutes later:


Ava, "Mom,  (said in a super excited voice) how old do you think I will be when I get my period?"


Mom, "That is a very interesting question.  It really depends on your body fat and if we look at our family history then I would suspect the 7th grade."


Ellie, "Me, Me, Me.  Do me.  How old will I be?"


Paige, "What if I stay skinny.  Will I not get it?"


Ava, "What if I get fat or know someone who is fat?  Will I get it when I am 8?"


Mom who rocks this sort of conversation." Well,  it is based on your body type, hormones, etc.  If I were to guess - (I point to each one of you) this summer - 7th grade - and 9th grade.  Done. "


Ava, "5 plus 26 is 98."


Mommers, "huh?"


Ava, "97?"


Comments

Popular Posts