Journey to the Center of the Vagina. Kaptain's excapades



So yesterdia I received a phone call at 4:20 from Tia Norma stating that Silvia was at the hospital and in labor.  She was at a 3 and was by herself.  I scooted on over there and found her in la labor.  

We quickly asked for a ball and sat her on top.  Check out the " these just feel like cramps, I got this smile."  look on her face.  Hahaha Derrick took her for a stroll around the hallways and came back after 30 minutes in full on labor.


38 sec contractions every 2:34 minutes.  (I love my iphone.  I know I'm old when I say this, but technology is grand my dears.  I could just click my wee stop watch on my phone.  It is like magic)


This is Carmen, Silvia's nurse.  She deserves a medal.  I might make her one.  When your cousin was leaning over crying during her epidural, Carmen was in her face,  talking in a soothing voice and saying angelic things.  


Silvia went from a six to a 9 1/2 in 3 hours once she received the epidural.  Then it was time to experiment pushing.


Did I mention that Uncle Mike was up in Page AZ doing some business.  He rode up there with Uncle Phil, so he had to rent a car and drive back.  He sped back and made it to the hospital in 4 1/2 hours.  Hot Damn Tio.  


Here we are just before the lovely 30 minutes of pushing ensued.  


Comments

Popular Posts