The Cap in 4 grade


Check out the wee Cap from 4th grade. How cute was he? (second row in the middle - red shirt)
So since The Captain didn't have the normal parents that kept his childhood pictures he has become sort of a picture whore trying to find a photopimp. Anytime he accidently bumps into someone from his past -guess what
"hey do you have any pictures of me as a kid?"
I secretly think he has the notion that he just popped onto the planet at the age of 20. He is in awe everytime someone finds a small token of his past -am. (A.M. - after Mexico)
I am tempted to take pictures of little kids playing and having fun and photoshop his face into them. Since he has no memory of his past this might be extremely awesome. Okay we could do one of him with - let's say a cute fluffy dog. They are prancing (did I just say prancing) through the trees. The dog (named Sandy. I have a Love for Annie ) licks him on the face in the second picture. I really think he might buy it. I could photoshop fake friends into the background. Actually the Cap was fairly popular. He still keeps in contact with most of them. Odd, I grew up normal and don't have any friends. (that is a cry for help. Please I need friends.)
Anyway. If anyone out there has any REAL pictures of my Captain - Please send them immediately. I am trying to put an end to his whoring days and everyones help is appreciated.

Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
My guess...back row center. Or the one in the white tee with his hair greased back T-birds style.

Popular Posts