Dear Children:

It tis I, your mother. Hats off for a morning of organization. I am so impressed with the bed making and hair combing. I don't want to question but, what did it? Was it the constant asking you to
" stop living like farm animals and clean up this pig pit of a room?"
or was it the

"really little one, I love you soooo much. Unfortunately, my face is
getting rug burn from your unkept hair."

(to which you reply) "mom, remember lice like clean hair. I'm just doing my part."

or was it the

"hmm, is that a small barbie lodged in your hair. It is hard to see, but it looks like a doll may be hiding in there."

or was it the final straw

"I own this house. You get to use this room in MY house. Therefore, as a tenant in MY house I demand that your room be kept clean. No, you may not keep the clothes that you have "planned" to wear for the next 5 days out on the dresser. "

Just wanted to know. I would like to keep up the good work. I would like to thank you for the code compliance.

Love you tons,

THE ENFORCER

(please note code being referenced is SECTION A:1d subcat -22155)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hats off to the enforcer! xx

Popular Posts