Please sir, can I have some more?

April Haymore says I need to make sure my children have pictures of me in their albums.  Since THIS is their album.  Here you go little ones.  This be here a picture of your mama at the age of 32.  Your dad was taking me on the town and you were staying at home with Shaylee.  This picture was taken by you #3.  Excellent work.  I must say you have helped my chin by the angle of the camera.  
Number 1 you are currently working on perfecting your moon walk.  Number 2 you are obsessed with reading.  Number 3 you HAVE to hang out with Mallory B Every Single Day!!  Now to you #4 you are in LOVE with Screaming.  In a pitch that quite frankly I did not think was possible.  
Uncle Danny is still missing the toilet and what a joy that brings to my life.  I can't even express how I Love to clean up adult poo.  
"Oh please sir, can I have some more?"

Comments

Popular Posts