Beyonce

Last night was the Beyonce concert. So I like her music, but would never have purchased tickets. Since Kim called and had some I was like, "of course.......let's go crazy and go see Ms. B" April Haymore went with and so did Kim's relatives.

May I say that this was the best concert I have ever been to. (I have been to a vast array of concerts. In this category I am not counting school band concerts. The weirdest concert was Chris Issac - he changed his clothes more than Beyonce. What was up with his Three Amigos getups? Really Chris put down the bedazzeler) It was like an art show for my eyes. She was stunning, the videos were amazing, and the dancing was perfect. I kept looking at April and saying "my eyes are sooo happy right now."

Several things that I observed or occured at the event:

1. Beyonce's gay following rivals Kathy Griffin
2. People smell really bad at concerts. (I don't have a sense of smell and was still able to get an idea of how bad it was. When walking out of the concert I turned around and April (who's nose is bear quality) was puking in her mouth. She had that look in her eyes like the chics in horror movies when they see the killer making their move to stab them.)
3. Getting lost in down town Phoenix at 11:30pm is a wee bit scary.
4. LASTLY, my booty is not very big. I am going to really put an effort into enhancing my trunk this week.








Comments

Alpha Monkey said…
Beyonce is here but where did Bob go? And who IS Bob?

Popular Posts